Interested in seeing how the Model 265 Drill Monitor can benefit your operation? Contact PMI today to find out more information and get an estimate.
Model 265 Drill Monitor Features
- Continuously monitors operations, recording penetration rates, pulldown pressure, air/water pressure to the bit, and more.
- Eormats and records data on a thumb drive and/or via telemetry for further processing.
- Easy installation with no need for downtime or air conditioning.
- Includes internal battery back up with no loss of power due to AC power loss
- Features 115 VAC, 45-400Hz, 1 Ampere power requirement, and a sturdy NEMA-12 enclosure.
- A fraction of the cost of most systems.
The Model 265 Drill Monitor is a productivity monitor designed for blast hole drills. The system provides the operator with a display of drill bit depth and penetration rate, as with as other machine functions. Most importantly though it is fully customizable for drilling operations and offers an intuitive and easy to use operating system for users. The Model 265 is a cost-effective option that provides reliable and accurate data for your operation. It is also easily transferable from machine to machine and is fully customizable for your operation.