Interested in seeing how the Model 173 Dragline/ Shovel Monitor can benefit your operation? Contact PMI today to find out more information and get an estimate.
Model 173 Dragline Monitor Features
- Continuously monitors dragline operations and provides onboard operations journal and shift reports.
- Formats and records data on a thumb drive and/or via telemetry for further processing in the mine office using the Model 223 Report System as well as on-board operations journal and shift reports.
- Easy installation with no need for downtime or air conditioning.
- Includes internal battery back up with no loss of power due to AC power loss
- Features 115 VAC/ , 45-400Hz, 1 Ampere or 24 VDC power requirement, and a sturdy NEMA-12 enclosure.
- A fraction of the cost of most systems.
The Model 173 Dragline/ Shovel Monitor is designed specifically for the mining industry. It accurately and reliably acquires, records, and processes machine operating data. It offers an intuitive and easy to use operating system focusing on the information your operation needs to achieve productivity goals, including the number of dumps, swings, swing angles, propel time, cycle time and much more. It can also be easily transferred from machine to machine and is fully customizable for your operation.